Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Bearded Bullet's 2013 Film Rankings

In keeping with my new tradition, here you will find the list of films I've seen so far in 2013, ranked from my favorite to least favorite.  I've had a slow first half of the year, having missed many-a-film in the March/April area.  Perhaps I'll attempt to catch them on video later this year.  In any case, I am endeavoring to catch up and maintain as an impressive of a list as last year's.  As before, the number after each titles signifies the number of times I've seen said film.  And as a side note, I lost the flash drive that had several reviews on it for films earlier this year.  If I ever find it I'll most certainly publish them right away.  To quote the great Brendan Fraser in 2008's The Mummy: The Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, "here we go again!" (Yeah, I can't believe I just did that either...)

1.  Man of Steel (4)
2.  This is the End (2)
3.  Fast & Furious 6 (2)
4.  Star Trek Into Darkness (3)
5.  World War Z (2)
6.  Oblivion (2)
7.  Iron Man 3 (2)
8.  The Hangover Part III (1)
9.  Pain & Gain (1)
10.Evil Dead (1)
11.The Place Beyond the Pines (1)
12.G.I. Joe: Retaliation (1)
13.Warm Bodies (1)
14.Broken City (1)
15.The Last Stand (1)
16.Gangster Squad (1)
17.Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (1)
18.Movie 43 (1)


The Bearded Bullet

No comments:

Post a Comment