Sunday, July 3, 2011

Retro Reviews

Greetings and salutations, Internet!

I watch a lot of movies.  Not only new releases, but I also have a vast collection of DVD and Bluray that I dip into on an almost a daily basis.  While most reviewers and movie sites give you their thoughts on the latest and greatest that Hollywood has to offer, few divulge their thoughts on the films of years' past.  I was thinking of posting reviews of non-new-release films that I watch in my leisure time.  I'll label these "Retro Reviews," where "retro" does not stand for old, but rather for "retroactive."  Think of these as the reviews I would have written had I seen these movies when they were released (many of which I actually did catch at launch).  I think I may start with American Psycho..

The one, the only...The Bearded Bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment